Sky_
Welcome on the Sky_ Clan forum!
Sky_
Welcome on the Sky_ Clan forum!
Sky_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky_

Sky_-RTS Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner

Go down 
4 posters

Who is going to win SKy Aom Tourney 1 ?
AoL_Berserker
Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_lcap60%Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
AoL_Iron_maiden
Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_lcap0%Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
AoL_Zeusop
Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_lcap20%Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
AoL_Wuffles
Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_lcap0%Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
[sK_]lol(Talk)
Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_lcap10%Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
[sK_]A_Criminal
Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_lcap10%Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
[sK_]GrandMonster
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
KillerTheGreat
new
new

Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner Empty
PostSubject: Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner   Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:41 am

Its final week of the Group Stage and games are almost done to pass at the Playoffs
It does not have the brightness of The Resurrection Tournament but there are good skilled and interesting
participants
AoL_Berserker : The favorite. A top player who can win everyone.One of the most interesting players in AOM life
AoL_Iron_maiden : High level player, especially with norse, maybe not in form but surely he can win
AoL_Zeusop : He provided some good recs with greek power skill. Not a suprise if he win everyone
AoL_Wuffles : Even playing with all gods he manage to win almost all games
[sK_]lol(Talk) : High level player, maybe not in form but surely he can win
[sK_]A_Criminal : Always good, experienced player
[sK_]GrandMonster : Not as experienced as the other. He did well on Aol Gamaranger Tourney. He still improving and gain experiences

Last edited by KillerTheGreat on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sK#AwEsOmE
new
new

PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner   Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:56 pm

Berseker, Zeusop, Talk, Grand, Wuffles, and outlaw, all have played very well, i think its gonna be tough play between talk, berseker, and maiden, and zeusop's greek .
[b] BUT IM WITH GRAND Cool
Back to top Go down
darkrizen
Administrator
Administrator
darkrizen

favorite game : LoL
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner   Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:23 pm

Me xD

Berserker or maiden Smile
Back to top Go down
https://skyclan.forumotion.com
AoL_Berserker
new
new

PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner   Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Me or talk or sean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner   Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote For The Sky Aom Tourney 1 Winner
Page 1 of 1