Sky_
Welcome on the Sky_ Clan forum!
Sky_
Welcome on the Sky_ Clan forum!
Sky_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky_

Sky_-RTS Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Afflict3d
user
user

Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Tell us your account(s)

Previous Account : Afflict3d, TpC_Jest3r jocolor
Name you want if you are in: D4FT_Afflict3d, D4FT_SuPeRMaN
your best rate: 1776
your currently rate: not sure just return to play with FryLocK
Real Rating: around 1700 but rusty
your best god(s): Thor/Loki, Kronos/Oranos
Forum Activity: Pretty Active
if you have ever been on a team: TpC, same clans as Frylock we usually always go to same teams
when u re on: Weekends for now, sometimes during the week at hotels when at work for Railroad. Mountain time Zone(same as Frylock)
Male / Female: Male
Who told you about D4FT?!: FryLocK/Sh0xXx geek
skype?: Need to Re-install i will post it when i remake it afro
and if you ve something to add: Im a better 1vs1 player but i like to play a lot of team games with clan mates Smile need to shake some rust off but since Frylock is playing again he talked me into it and hope to join D4FT with my brother and help you guys dominate voobly Twisted Evil

Excited to play some AoM:TT again, Sh0xXx and me used to play 2v2 all the time and when we couldnt get 2v2 we would dominate in 1v1's. i am not a big fan of water maps but will get better at them jocolor Hope to get into D4FT quick so we can start playing some games and if you guys really need i can help in RTSL but im sure you have a strong roster, plus my brother was telling me how ONE clan has been causing problems and i cant wait to 2v2 with him and own some of those noobs lol!
Back to top Go down
Lordblub
spammeur
spammeur
Lordblub

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:48 pm

sounds good...
I hope i can catch u for some games the next days:D

gl with ur apply man!
Back to top Go down
darkrizen
Administrator
Administrator
darkrizen

favorite game : LoL
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Aha Wink
good luckkkkkkkk xD
Back to top Go down
https://skyclan.forumotion.com
Whoranos
spammeur
spammeur
Whoranos

favorite game : AoT
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:44 pm

he should get instant in for being my brother! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Immortal
spammeur
spammeur

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:43 am

The railroad? Smile That sounds fun! Do you guys get to drive the trains?^^

btw, mountain time... is that the rocky mountains?

edit: i think superman would be a cool name Wink
Back to top Go down
Whoranos
spammeur
spammeur
Whoranos

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:22 am

we live about 4 hours or little less from the rocky mountains Smile
Back to top Go down
Immortal
spammeur
spammeur

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 pm

thats cool, what part? I know the rocky mountains from winter olympics a few times ago :O.
Back to top Go down
Afflict3d
user
user

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Yes the railroad, haha...in my previous job i drove the trains, but now i just maintain the track.. :-) actually i'm the foreman on my gang right now :-D...and we are just to the east of the rock mountains by about 3-4 hours...i hope to get on and play some AOT today!!
Back to top Go down
Afflict3d
user
user

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:50 am

anyone else having problems with rated games not giving you your points?!?! or showing you played it at all??
Back to top Go down
darkrizen
Administrator
Administrator
darkrizen

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:37 am

On eso it happen sometimes
on voobly 1)you ve to puut rtd in option
2)if it was rtd and didnt earn points maybe make a complain with the recorded gamee
Back to top Go down
Whoranos
spammeur
spammeur
Whoranos

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:41 am

i watched him play vs. a ONE member today the guy lagged so hard vs. him and went straight to his villagers all game... then when my bro was stuck in one part of map and other guy paused the game and then bam no more lag.... that is obvious map hack being shut off hahah was so pathetic! and we are not talking a little lag... like un able to move for 10 seconds then move for 3 then nothing for 5 then move for 3 then nothing for 5 over and over.... that guy maphacked so bad i was getting pissed!!!
Back to top Go down
darkrizen
Administrator
Administrator
darkrizen

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:45 am

Make a complain?
Back to top Go down
Lordblub
spammeur
spammeur
Lordblub

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:06 am

What was his name(from the hacker)?
Back to top Go down
Immortal
spammeur
spammeur

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:58 pm

aot players soooo noob lol. even with hack they still suxor lol!
Back to top Go down
Whoranos
spammeur
spammeur
Whoranos

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 pm

i just wanted to let you all know my brother is going back to work on the RR today... so probably wont be on game and such till weekend
Back to top Go down
Afflict3d
user
user

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:08 am

Well back for the weekend!! almost done with work up there and then i can get on more frequent!! sorry guys!!
Back to top Go down
Whoranos
spammeur
spammeur
Whoranos

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:16 am

hey bro, nice bowling tonight Razz glad when you come home, i miss kicking it and gaming out when your on the road!
Back to top Go down
Afflict3d
user
user

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:18 am

yeah it was a good time Smile this better be my last week working down in kansas im ready to be closer to home. plus i can play more games when i am back home
Back to top Go down
darkrizen
Administrator
Administrator
darkrizen

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Welcome in!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]   Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application 4 D4FT[ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1